Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Why I Write


I figured this blog needed some clarification, so...

There is a reason that I write these things. It's not because I have no life, even though I don't...

If nothing else, I took one important thing away from the Senior year of high school. I learned it from my Advanced Comp / World Lit teacher, Mr. Pagtakhan, who handed me my diploma and thus concluded my high school career. I'll carry it with me for the rest of my life. It is a quote, and it goes like this:

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Wayne E. Paquette Socrates

If you don't think about how much fun you're having, or how important the experience, life is meaningless. It's the journey that counts, not the end result. That's why I write this stuff in my blog, to think about life.

Call me a nerd, I don't care, because it's really all for myself, I'm just sharing it with you in case you'd like to walk away looking at things with a better perspective, and more optimistic view.

Read.



Current Mood: Forgotten
Watching: "The Green Mile"

No comments: