Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Interesting Story


I'm going to make a mountain out of a molehill here, just to warn you.

I've had this nail stuck in my tire for a couple of weeks now, and I'm just assuming it'll stay there since it's stuck pretty deep and I haven't lost any air.

That was, until last night. I was driving back from the gym, kind of rambling along. Suddenly I hear this "BAM" and then "fwap fwap fwap..."

I was like "oh my fucking christ, my tire just blew." Then I heard "crunch crunch crunch" and I went "what the cow fuck...my RIM too?"

The next 60 seconds I was confused as hell, because I realized the sound was in the front left, and the nail is in my rear left tire. Also, the catastrophic depressurization light wasn't on, so I'm mumbling "what the...whaat's going on..." Then I realized it sounded like little rocks hitting the side, so I stopped and that's when I saw the three little fuckers running back around the corner.

I had just been weightlifting for two hours and was not in the mood, but, being a sprinter, geared up to run them down and rip their nuts off anyway. At that point I scanned the paint but didn't see anything so now I'm even more confused.

What the fuck...I started laughing when I remembered that stupid duct tape prank. Yep, bastards plastered my front tire with duct tape, and (they were innovative) a water bottle wrapped in the tape.

I sat there laughing in the middle of the intersection at Kamp and Cameron for a while, and then went home.

Idiots.

Don't you have ANYTHING better to do on a Saturday night?

It scared the friggen socks off me because of that damn nail, but I heard like 10-12 other cars go by going "fwap fwap fwap." I kept my window open so I could listen to it, soo funny.

Ahhh sorry for boring you.



Current Mood: Amused
Listening To: "Unchained" by Van Halen

No comments: