Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Little Time

We may diversify our life experience portfolios but really we only follow one path. Some change careers, but only once or twice. We only have so much time. They say you can do anything, but you cannot do everything. That is the disclaimer to the encouragement. I want to win the Superbowl as a quarterback. I want to drive through the finish as a winner at Le Mans. I want to be a rock and roll star. So many things I can never be, so many things I can never do. These things take a lifetime of effort and focus, entities that are as finite as our time in this world. There are so many parts of history that I wish I could have been a part of. Things that have happened that I would want to have witnessed. You are in one place at one time. No more.



Current Mood: Calm
Listening To: "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell

No comments: